Set up in 2007 by two landlords disappointed with the service received from national letting agents with a lack of knowledge and idiosyncrasy in renting properties in so-called ‘difficult areas’.
Whether it’s carrying out an accompanied viewing at 8pm or inspecting a property at 8am we go the extra mile.
Our office has over 60 years of experience, the results are now clear to see with an instruction to let agreed now averaging just 8 days, minimising landlords ‘void’ periods!
The local council have awarded 2Let the ‘good agent’ accolade, something we are particularly proud of.
Our local maintenance team will handle anything from a leaking tap to a full house refurbishment. Our team have been working alongside 2Let for many years and offer reasonable rates and are able to meet short timescales for repairs.
2Let’s aim is to be a one stop shop for full property management from property sourcing, lettings/management and maintenance.
We can adapt our management or let only packages to suit you.
- Over 60 years Lettings experience
- Owned by Landlords not sales people
- Accrediated as a 'Good Agent'
- 24 HR Repair Reporting
- Advice on roads, areas, do's and don'ts
- Selective Landlord licence specialists
- Arrears of less than 5% of our portfolio
- Responsible for the management of hundreds of properties
- Instruction to 'LET AGREED' just 8 days
- Discount Fees for New Instructions